View Profile Ahurac

All 338 Audio Reviews

181 w/ Responses

I thought it was going to be Robert Miles' Children (Dream Version) XD. The piano and the pads sound good. The melody at 0:48 and especially the bass sounds really unnatural. The drums feel improper to me.
Wish you the best,

dj-Clubbin responds:

thanks!

The groove really slaps, with these TR percussion all the way. The pattern is pretty good but the song feels pretty empty and repetitive.

~ Ahurac

Incredible piano, the melody played is damn nice. Sad the instruments are really robotic. But the music theory, as much on the rhythmic aspect than on the melodic aspect, hits really hard on this one, you really got talent mate.

AirlexMusics responds:

Thanks for the compliment. I sincerely appreciate it!

Pretty short audio. The stock samples are pretty cheap, I recommend you to find good ones on the Internet. The pattern is pretty weird but feels funky sometimes.

Gast017 responds:

Thank you for your feedback!

That full name reminds me of that nice band called XavlegbmaofffassssitimiwoamndutroabcwapwaeiippohfffX. The audio quality of this upload is pretty bad sadly.

~ Ahurac

The chords are pretty good even if it's actually weird. The foley and background noises are way too loud. Also the track is not well structured and pretty random but why not.
What DAW did you use?

~ Ahurac

The melody is not bad. I know I repeat myself but you should definitely try to turn your ideas like these into full songs, it would be sick.

~ Ahurac

Sounds sick mate. Can't believe you did this on FL Mobile and Caustic 3... The melodies sound incredible. The mixing could be better but it's hard on your DAWs. Some instruments sound a little bit robotic, like the one at 0:48.
Keep it up,

SKULLTRON responds:

some other might reference in megalovania abit (❍ᴥ❍)✨✨✨ but thanks mate

I don't recommend you to use websites to make music, that's not the way it works. If you want to make the exact same thing and/or 100 times better, get a DAW, like Image-Line FL Studio, Ableton Live, Cockos REAPER, Apple Logic Pro, etc... PM me if you want to know more about that :).

GregTheMtnBoy responds:

Yeah I know. I was actually thinking about getting FL but I haven't decided.

The drum beat is cool. The bassline is pretty basic and I wouldn't have used this preset. Also the audio is really short, it only sounds like an intro.
Wish you the best,

~ Ahurac

i make songs and thas cool i guess.
'Sixth Sense Reloaded' out now!
if you still use mails: contact.ahurac@gmail.com

Male